We are responsible for the delivery of Finance, Property, Strategy and Corporate Planning, Information Technology, Health and Safety, Risk and Assurance and Programme Delivery.
The Group is positioned to play a key role in Council strategic planning and decision making through the provision of analysis, advice, and thought leadership.
- A forward-looking, friendly workplace that is respected in the industry.
- Hands on experience on large scale projects.
- An attractive and affordable lifestyle in one of the most stunning parts of the country.
- Real career progression and a real opportunity to make a difference to the community.
- A supportive and encouraging team environment.
Already working at Timaru District Council?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.